We are here to provide not only party printables to help make your party colorful and bright, but we also offer Planning Tips, Delicious Party Recipes, including (Gluten Free and Paleo) and DIY tips for saving money and having fun while creating long-lasting memories for those you love!
Families grow and change, but memories remain forever and always. Positively Party Printables is here to help you create happy, meaningful memories.
Here we offer great DIY—not only is it fun, but helps save money, and saving money is always a good thing!
Recipes include some traditional, some with a twist and for those who prefer or need a special diet, we are including Paleo and Gluten Free recipes. We cannot address all dietary needs but we will try to make party menus friendly to as many people as we can.
My daughter and I love to create cakes, and we have been a great team. She won 4H Cake Decorating Grand Championship while she was in high school. Her fondant work is spectacular. My daughter-in-law is a terrific artist and both young women share wonderful ideas for great parties and DIY.
Being the mother of four grown children, I appreciate saving money and here at Positively Party Printables, I will show you how to save money using DIY ideas and projects. From decorating, cooking, and baking, you can have a great get-together without breaking the bank.
A bit about me….
A few things about me:
I love being a mom…best job in the world.
- I have four grown, incredible children-young adults.
- Home-schooled three of the kids. (1 graduated college with a degree in electrical engineering with a biomedical emphasis, 1 taught in Asia, traveled around Asia (kind of my own Indiana Jones) and he recently got a Masters Degree in Adult Education, and the last one is still in graduate school (going for a Ph.D.) in Harp Performance. Oldest son just became a dad and he is an impressive dad and one of the hardest working people I have ever met. I am a proud mom!
- Animals have always been a big part of my life, and until recently had horses, goats, chickens and wonderful Great Pyrenees on our family hobby farm. (Great Pyrenees are the greatest breed of dog in the world.)
- Before marriage, I toured in a USO group on the Pacific Rim. Went to Japan, South Korea, Philippines, and Guam and some more. It seems like ancient history and my sons especially would like to keep it that way. They can’t picture me as anything but a mom and that’s the image they like. I loved flying around in Hueys and other military transports. A wonderful eye-opening time in my life!
- Volunteering as a Cub Scout Leader ( Tigers, Wolf, Bear, and Webelo), and a 4H Leader, I learned a lot of hands-on techniques for organizing and working with young ones. So many personalities, so much energy- finding ways to work with them and succeed in our goals was an invaluable experience.
- I recently become a grandmother twice–I have an awesome grandson and beautiful granddaughter. They make me smile so much. It is wonderful to be a grandmother. The Dinosaur printables in the shop (coming soon) were designed for my grandson’s 1st birthday and the Rubber Ducky shower (coming soon) was created for my granddaughter. Lots of fun! When a party printable set is created, it is created as if it were for my own family. (Many times it is!)
So let’s get started on creating new memories——